Saturday, January 17, 2015

Love You Forever

Hello, I'm back with another card that we made in class last week.  A very clean and simple Valentine card.  The base was stamped with a swirl from Everything Eleanor in real red ink onto real red cardstock for a tone on tone effect.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Think Big line.  I love those big sentiments.  You don't need a whole lot else IMO with those sentiments.  It is fun for them to take center stage.  I punched a heart out and then ran it through my crinkler for a fun texture and popped it up on my card base.  The photo doesn't really capture it.  I really need to work on my photo editing skills.  I made a little bow out of black sheer ribbon and added it to the heart.  Easy peasy!!!  Hope to be back tomorrow with another card!  Enjoy your weekend.  I am taking advantage of my hubby being out of town and spending lots of time in my craft room.  It makes me happy :)



TTFN
Dawn

Supplies:
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor (SU)  Think Big Favorites # 11 (PTI)
real red cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment