Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CC479 Sending Well Wishes

I bought this pretty stamp by Inkadinkado the other day from AC Moore for $2.  I couldn't resist, lol!!  Anyway, I saw today's color challenge on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/color-combinations-f43/cc479-crisp-pistachio-garden-5-20-2014-a-t587803.html and wanted to play along.  The colors are beautiful!  I stamped my flower using archival ink then watercolored it using crisp cantaloupe, pisctachio pudding and wild wasabi as I didn't have any garden green.  I added a little bit of more mustard to the center and then some very fine ink splatters.  I stamped my sentiment from my new Papertrey Ink set Wet Paint III, which is a fabulous new artsy sentiment set and mounted it onto a pistachio pudding card base.

I actually made 2 other cards for today's challenge, but the first one I used the wrong colors, lol!  I used calypso coral instead of the crisp cantaloupe.  Oops!

Anyway, that's it for now.  I hope to post my other cards tomorrow, if not later this evening.  Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
stamps:  flower by inkadinkado, sentiment by papertrey ink
inks: black archival, wild wasabi, pistachio pudding and crisp cantaloupe
paper: pistachio pudding by stampin' up, watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment