Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello Friend

Oops!  I forgot to post this yesterday.  I recently bought some inktense pencils which I love and they are so easy to use and blend.  I pulled out an oldie stamp set that has not seen any love in a long, long time and colored it using my pencils on watercolor paper.  After I had colored them, I decided it needed a little something, so I used a Tim Holtz stencil and some embossing paste to give it a little texture.  Added a little tag with a stamped sentiment and popped it up.  Adhered it to a kraft base and some white dash lines down the side.  I also added a little shimmer using my wink of stella pen, but the photo doesn't pick it up.  That is it!



I am going to a crop tomorrow (which I don't normally do), so I am trying to get all my supplies together and decide what I want to work on.  I am sure I will take too much and not use half of it, lol!   Anyway, I am looking forward to hanging out with a great group of ladies!!

Enjoy your day!

TTFN
Dawn

supplies:
canson watercolor paper, kraft
inktense pencils by derwent
black archival ink
avery tag
embossing paste - liquitex
stencil - tim holtz
white gel pen

2 comments: