Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Celebrate Today

Sorry for not posting in a while.  I seem to have been busy.  Doing what, I am not quite sure as I quit my job and am no longer working, lol!  It feels good and it was the right decision for me.  I am enjoying being a Domestic Goddess, haha!  I have also started teaching classes at my home and have a wonderful group of ladies that come.

I have been getting lots of crafty time in and making lots of cards, I just need to post them now.  Today I have a very clean and simple birthday card.  My poor little dress form die has not had any love in a very long time.  I die cut it out of some pretty paper from MME and decided to give her a tuille skirt.  Fun, huh?  I embossed the bottom half of the white panel, tied my ribbon and added a sentiment.  Voila, done!!  I just love how elegant the dry embossing looks!


Anywho, thanks for stopping by and I will be back with another card or two tomorrow!  Have a great day!!

TTFN
Dawn

suppies:
paper:  marshmallow, kraft by bazzill, MME ooh la la
ink:  dark chocolate by pti
die: dress form by pit
embossing folder by darice

No comments:

Post a Comment