Friday, February 7, 2014

I Love You So Much

I am so happy that I got to play along with a couple of challenges on splitcoaststampers today.  The free 4 all challenge was a valentines challenge and the mixability challenge was to use hearts.  I managed to cover them both using my Tim Holtz new hearts stencil and some embossing paste and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink!  I am seriously loving my stencils and embossing paste right now and today I used my pearlescent paste which is SO pearly and pretty.  I did add 2 colors of Heidi Swapp color shine over the stencil before I removed it and it looks really pretty IRL.  I also die cut some flowers out of canvas and colored them using my gelato's!  So fun!!

It looks like I am ahead of the game and have my valentine card for my hubby next week!  Woo hoo!!!


I am having fun playing in challenges again.  It has been too long!  Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I am working tomorrow and then teaching a fun card class at Scrapdoodles on Sunday!!

Thanks for taking a peak!

TTFN

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Dawn! I love the look of that embossing paste and the gradient of colors. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! All is well here. Hope all is well with you too :)

      Delete