Thursday, January 2, 2014

You're Too Kind

I'm back with another card that I made earlier while tidying/playing.  I was playing around with some techniques that I will be teaching in my card classes next week and made this earthy, rustic looking card.  The technique uses distress ink, water and background stamps.  I hope the ladies enjoy it!  I die cut some flowers out of burlap and inked the edges.  I love these large sentiments by Papertrey Ink.  They really make a statement.


Again, I wish you all the best for 2014!!  I hope to get better at editing my photos and do more blogging this year.

supplies:
marshmallow cs by bazzill
peeled paint distress ink
b/g stamp by stampin' up
burlap from hobby lobby
sentiment by papertrey ink - think big favorites # 1
potting soil archival ink by ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment