Saturday, January 4, 2014

Love You Today, Tomorrow & Forever

What do I do when I can't sleep at 3 am?  I come downstairs to my crap room and play with paper!!!  That makes me happy :)

Last night was a really rough night.  I woke up at 3 and was WIDE AWAKE!!  UGH!  So I came downstairs to my crap room and whipped up a quick little card using the Teresa Collins Family Stories line.  I love how this turned out.  Quick, clean and simple and I love the colors, they make me happy :)


It is freezing here (actually it is 20 degrees outside right now, brrrr!) and it will be cold all weekend, so I plan on getting lots of crafty time, so hopefully I will be back with another card tomorrow!  Stay warm!

Thanks for stopping by!

TTFN
Dawn

paper: Family Stories by Teresa Collins
stamps: collectible by MME (My Minds Eye)
sequins, washi tape by Teresa Collins
twine by American Crafts
color shine in blush by Heidi Swapp



No comments:

Post a Comment