Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thankful

I can't believe it is October 1st already!!  I also can't believe that I haven't posted here in almost a month!!  Anyway, I have a quick little card that I made for yesterday's CAS (clean and simple) challenge over on Splitcoaststampers (check out the link below).  The challenge was to use a pinterest photo as inspiration.  I am into fall colours right now and I also love the emboss resist technique and my gelato's.  So I clear embossed a little background stamp from Hero Arts and then applied various gelato's over the top and blended with my finger.  Next I took a baby wipe and blended again and that is when the magic happens!!  If you haven't tried this technique with your gelato's, you should give it a go, the results are amazing.  I did this technique in my card class last month and the ladies loved it :)  I popped the main panel up, as well as my sentiment.

Well, that is it for me right now.  Enjoy your day and I will be back soon with more cards to show you!

 
Supplies:
marshmallow cs by bazzill
stamps:  antique brocade by hero arts
sentiment: first fruits by papertrey ink
clear embossing powder
versamark
gelato's by faber castell
pop dots
 
SCS challenge:  CAS240

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn! That technique looks amazing. I'm resisting buying gelatos right now and you are not helping. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete