Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hoot Hoot!!

Wow, it has been over a month since I posted anything on my blog!!  Shame on me!  It's not that I haven't been creating, I just don't seem to have had much time for blogging them.  I can't believe it is almost September already!!  Both my boys have started college (one's a freshman and the other is a senior) and my daughter will be a senior in high school next week!  Ugh, I feel old, lol!!

Anyhoo, I have a super simple little card to share that I just made.  I am rather obsessed with washi tape at the moment and have a ton of it.  Seriously, I think I could lay all my washi tape out and reach from Virginia to California.  It's a sickness really, ha!  Isn't that little owl washi tape just adorable??  I created the little dots using my pearl pens and the sentiment from Papertrey Inks Wise Owl set was just perfect for this cute little card!


 
supplies:
various washi tapes, sentiment by PTI Wise Owl
aqua mist ink, twine, pearl pen
 
Enjoy the rest of your day :)
 
Toodles
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment