Thursday, July 4, 2013

favorite product of the week

Hi peeps!  Happy 4th of July!  Do you all have plans today?  I think hubby and I are heading downtown.  They have a boat race and a street fair with lots of different craft vendors.  Last year I picked up some pretty cool little things and I am hoping some of the same vendors will be there again today.

Anywho, every week at Scrapdoodles a different employee takes a turn at showcasing our favorite product and this week it is my turn and I chose embossing folders by Lifestyle Crafts.  I love the crisp impression that you get and they have some very cool designs!  I am a pretty clean and simple card maker, but I love texture and dimension and I can achieve that with embossing folders!  I have quite the collection and I love that they work in all kinds of manual die cut machines.  Here are a couple of close ups and you can really see the detail.


 
Enjoy your day, hopefully you will get to spend it with family and friends.
I will be back soon with another card to share.  Here is the link to Scrapdoodles blog: http://www.scrapdoodlesblog.blogspot.co.uk/
TTFN
Dawn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment