Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gelato Butterfly

How is it Thursday already??  This week is flying by!  I made a quick little card before work this morning, but didn't get a chance to post it.  I can't stop coloring butterflies right now.  I have recently bought lots of new markers, watercolor pencils, gelatos and other new to me mediums.  I have just been playing around to see what I can do with them and still stay with my preferred style which is clean and simple!

Anyway my card today was colored using some gelatos.  I had stamped a bunch of butterflies with black ink onto white cardstock.  I quickly colored the butterfly, not paying any attention to staying inside the lines as I knew I was going to cut it out.  The gelatos blend SO easily and are not messy at all.  I just blended it using my fingers and then cut it out, added some pearls and popped it up on my card.  VOILA!  another quick, clean and simple card!  I know exactly who this one is going to!  Anyhoo, just wanted to share!  Have a great evening!

Dawn

supplies:  card stock bazzill, patterned paper by prima
stamps:  inkadinkado, papertrey ink
gelatos, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment